Angel numbers look to be on everyone’s lips these days. Even if you don’t know what is behind this definition, you have probably noticed such things at least once. Angel numbers are figures you constantly encounter on the street, in the shop, in your home and office, etc. What do they mean, and what do we know about angel number? It is our topic for today.
Signs From the Sky
Classical numerologists long ago sorted out the digits on the shelves and gave meaning to each. For them, the central combination is a person’s date of birth, which might be the key to understanding their character and mission.
Doreen Virtue, the founder of the concept of angel numerology, urges you to see important information on any repetitive numbers you meet. According to her, these are letters from our guardian angels intended to protect, support, and motivate us. However, an angel does not always look like we are used to imagining it. It can take the image of whatever higher power you believe.
If you find yourself at a crossroads and seek a sign from heaven on how to act, the angel number might be just that pointer.
Where Can You Find Angel Numbers?
The main caution for those who ask for advice from higher forces is not to try to discover a specific answer to their question deliberately. The message should show up to you suddenly. It might not be what you expect, but this is exactly what the angel wants to say to you.
Common stashes of angel numbers:
- Checks and bills;
- Car and phone numbers;
- Apartment numbering;
- Time on the clock;
- Ticket numbers;
- Several people’s birthdays.
You might find such a letter anywhere, from the house wall to the instructions for the washing machine. If you believe in them, they will likely find you. However, it is worth remembering that seeing repeated numbers may be a coincidence. Angel numerology is not a science. Like any esoteric practice, it makes sense only when what you notice has a specific meaning for you. Otherwise, you are free to ignore or interpret it for fun.
Is an Angel Number Decoding a Difficult Thing?
There are many angel numbers, simple numbers from 0 to 9, and their combinations in their collection. One might signify just an angel’s hug, like 000, and another might be a critical warning. It is worth starting with decoding simple signs from the sky.
Simple angel numbers:
- 1 — be ready to embark on a new project; it might be successful. Angels advise you to remember your inner core and strengths, be positive, and boldly move forward.
- 2 — spend time on self-reflection. Higher powers say you need to take a break to think about your priorities without regard for what others think.
- 3 — accept or release something. It is about internal restraint that causes tension, for instance, the fear of leading a department or confessing something.
- 4 — recall the essential things for you. Angels emphasize that it is time to deal with your relationships, health, family, etc.
- 5 — expect positive changes. This is a good sign for those who feel stuck in one place and want with all their might to move.
- 6 — look at your life schedule. If there is no work-life balance, you should change something and take care of abandoned areas.
- 7 — think about a vacation or trip. According to the sky, the best time to restore is coming.
- 8 — be ready for challenges. This digit symbolizes you might overcome any trials and maybe even get some benefits from them. Be brave to notice the light in the darkness.
- 9 — learn to be empathetic and less beat yourself up. Compassion and kindness are what you need more than anything right now.
- 0 — listen to your inner self. This number means the beginning of a spiritual journey, usually related to fear and insecurities. Higher forces recommend believing your intuition.
Tips From an Old Friend
Numerologists say numbers might tell a lot about a person already at the birth. Proponents of angel numerology are sure figures, seen during life, might say to us even more. You might see something crucial about yourself by receiving angel numbers and listening to your intuition. The main thing is not to blindly believe interpretations, but to treat them as tips from an old friend, to act prudently, and consider the overall picture.