If yes, You land in the best place.
Here, I will show you 5 proven methods to fix this error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f].
As we know, Microsoft Outlook is a great email application that helps you easily send and receive emails. It will play like your personal data manager when you are using Microsoft Office Suite.
Not only does it offer you to use mail, but it also has some interesting features like calendaring, communication management, task managing, web browsing, and many more.
Method #1: Clear Cache And Cookies in your Browser
Once you start using Outlook, a lot of information is collected in the database. This may include broken or useless information packages. Clears the cache and cookies error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f], removes all junk packages from the database.
- Exit from MS Outlook from the MS Work function and open it again. It can solve the problem.
- Out Try to use Outlook 1-2 accounts in most cases. More than 1, multiple accounts can cause this error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f].
- Uninstall the old model and set up more new and official Outlook models.
- It is important to restart or shutdown and reopen your computer after updating the Outlook profile. Also, you can turn off your PC then start looking in the browser.
- If you see this error code happening again after clearing the cache and restarting the PC, please read the next step below.
Method #2: Delete Duplicate or Multiple Account
There will be an option that the problem will continue because of multiple accounts.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- First, open the menu from a perspective.
- Go to Account Settings from the menu.
- To access Access, click the Mailing option.
- Now check and confirm the duplicate account from the list.
- Until the end, delete or delete duplicate accounts.
- After deleting the Uplic Duplicate account, look back at your program now.
Method #3: Use Auto Repair Tool on your PC
One of the best solutions is to fix this error by using Auto Repair Tool.
- First Back up an email before you fix this error.
- Adequate For sufficient changes, the first thing to do is open the Control Panel.
- Then go to the Programs and Properties tab.
- Find an application where you encounter this error.
- Program Press the tab to edit the program and features.
- Next, a new window will open.
- Select the Repair tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
Until the end, first open your esteemed program to check the stability when you repair and restart the PC.
Method #4: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Programme
If the above options do not work for you, you need to go to the next step to change. Hopefully, this step will work great for you.
In this case, you need to uninstall the running program where you read this error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f].
After uninstalling, re-install your application from scratch. To do this, carefully follow the guidelines below that will make your job easier and less stressful.
- First, go to Control Panel.
- Program Open the Options of Programs and Properties option.
- All programs are configured by Microsoft.
- Click on the Microsoft program to change the change.
- Now select the Uninstall option from the suppliers.
- Then uninstall the Microsoft program window.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The process takes time to complete.
- After uninstalling it, reinstall your Microsoft Office now.
Open the program and see if the error is gone. If you still find this error then the next option will work better for your PC.
Method #5: Change the Port number of the server
If the above methods do not work and the settings are correct.
Don’t worry, try to fix the error by changing the port number now.
The port number is an important component of the proper functioning of the software.
You can check the port number and replace the port number for the satisfactory operation of the programs.
To perform this task, you need to carefully follow the steps below to resolve the error.
- The first step is to start by opening an aspect.
- Then select the file where you found the error.
- Next, go to Account Options Settings.
- Now you need to open your account settings window and select an email account option.
- Then you show an Email Accounts Window there.
- Select the More Settings option to go to “Internet Email Settings”.
- Select the “Advanced tab” option.
- Replace SMPT (port number) 465 to 587 here
- Finally, save the changes.
Why this Error Code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]?
The error occurs for several reasons.
- Low-quality account setup in software is the main reason for this error.
- All Parameters cannot be entered in full port numbers.
- There is a problem with the Outlook program and Windows Mail’s SMTP servers.
- Much more.
Don’t worry, if you use this method, We assure you if you will use this method, you will get a solution to this PII error definitely.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, you know the solution to the error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] in Microsoft Outlook.
In addition, you can contact with Microsoft Outlook 365 Help center.
If you find it useful and effective for your friend who is facing the same issue, Kindly, share it with your friends and colleagues.