We all know how stressful running a business is and rather than trying to do everything yourself, outsourcing is always the best way to get things done. You don’t need any infrastructure investment when you outsource, plus you can rest assured that project deadlines are met when you use the services of a 3rd party business.
Here are a few examples of smart outsourcing.
- Managed IT services – All your IT needs can be handled and managed by a single provider, which leaves you free to focus on other aspects of the business. Services offered include VoIP communication, cloud networking and cyber-security, plus they can host and manage your business website. The provider would tailor their services to suit your business and with no long-term contracts to bind you, you have a valuable partner to take care of all your IT needs.
- Bookkeeping & accounting – Finding a good accounting company in Thailand to handle all your bookkeeping and accounting is easy using Google’s search engine. This means you can avoid directly employing staff, which brings with it many liabilities and remotely located professionals make sure that you meet your deadlines. Hiring local accountants in foreign countries will save you money and keep things simple.
- Digital Marketing – There are many award-winning agencies that are ready to promote your business and this complex field is best left to the SEO professionals, who tailor their services to be in line with your business. They can monitor your social media accounts and interact with users, while posting rich content that engages the user and with search engine optimization, you can receive a lot of traffic from Google. If you are into Forex trading, click here.
- Logistics – Every e-commerce business should be outsourcing their picking, packing and delivery to a 3PL company who has the resources to guarantee rapid order fulfilment. The 3PL sector is booming, as the number of e-commerce platforms increases and they are set up to handle online orders. You only pay for the services you use and there are no lengthy contracts to tie you to the provider, plus they can handle high volumes of orders, which is important during seasonal surges.
- Printing – Most businesses have their promotional content printed by a local print shop, who use the best laser colour printers and always meet order deadlines. This avoids the hassle of trying to work out why the printer isn’t working and allows your staff to concentrate on more important things. Most print shops also offer a design service, with an in-house graphic art team who charge per project, which will save you money.
There are many business services that you can outsource and Google is your best friend when it comes to sourcing 3rd party providers. If you are planning to set up a business in Thailand, talk to a local law firm and they can facilitate the business registration. It is only by outsourcing that the small business can compete with larger companies and remain streamlined.